What is the newest tool that excites you?

Ayşegül Çorok
34 replies
New Product!

Replies

Hmmm, the newest would be IA Presenter, as I love the original writer and the overall brand.
Gökçen Öğütçü
Well, they are not new but let me name a few. - Notion and the DocOps approach behind it excite me, it changed the way we manage our projects, and the way we manage our test cases (we're a dev company). Collaboration within docs is amazing, it's a game-changer. It enables corporate memory which is crucial for async working. - Tailscale is a mesh VPN, it creates a secure tunnel between devices, servers, etc. I don't want to get too technical but it opened a bunch of new possibilities for a tech company like us.
Terry O'Riordan
Jungle scout is the newest tool that excites me.
Csaba Zajdo
We are excited about all the new technology available to us, like Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence, that will advance human learning and make our lives easier.
Nyla Jackson
Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool. I am always excited about the updates for this...Our Financial Consultant & Advisor will help you plan & save for your financial goals. Visit us now!
Software Guy (Aarvy)
There is an app on my phone I currently downloaded which is -"Tick Tick".
Yoshika Lowe
Not to toot my own horn, but The Green Book Project is a new mobile app that I'm truly excited about. It helps folks from marginalized communities find inclusive businesses and avoid discrimination. It's like the Yelp for inclusive eating out, traveling, etc. It's a tool I wish was available years ago.
Luis Enrique Medina
We are soon to release a new tool which we call wcrd.me. This is an elegant WhatsApp business card that allows people to connect faster and at no cost whatsoever. Check it out and please give us feedback before our launch 🚀
Saboor Zia
Exploring different subscription management tools at the moment. Exciting to see different startups working in this domain to help subscription businesses grow with the help of automation - user experience - subscription management solutions. Came across a brilliant solution for my company @subscriptionflow.
Nathan Weinstock
I really like eesel, and find its a great way to organise my web browser and the pages I visit
Murali Gottumukkala
I think notion - hands down in the recent few months.
Tibor Szantai
New tools excite me in many ways. Existing devices that have evolved to be more productive, fun, and valuable are fantastic. New technology like 3D printing has changed many industries with opportunities.
Angel Gutiérrez Pizarro
Catalyst creativity: Catalyst is a digital tool created to accelerate and enrich your inspiration and investigation process. They bring together a universe of concepts and creative stimuli through technology, AI, and lateral thinking techniques where you are in control. In a few clicks, you will access thousands of sources, perspectives and references that will help you unlock any creative challenge. A catalyst for ideas.
Kaveen Molligoda
Kibana - We've been using it for a long time at Serviceform and I just started playing around with the dashboards they have and the data has been super cool! I realise we've helped carry out 18.4 million conversations through our tools in 30 days!
Marilyn Plummer
I am very glad that now you can not buy games but just download them. I play on the site https://roms-hub.com/roms/ninten... . I like their functionality and so on. Cool all done
Shubham khapra
Scalenut is a content intelligence SaaS platform that helps you discover and create the most relevant content for your customers.
Jules Pratt
Finding Notion impressive. Other than I feel Canva, Spotify are game changers and all these are constantly improving as well