What is the most underrated marketing channel?

Hashir Ahmed
37 replies

Replies

Ruben Lozano
Word of mouth (WOM). Some startups only focus on data attribution and there is so much dark attribution out there. You will surprise by the volume of actions triggered by a third-person.
Aaron Morris
SMS Marketing gets often overlooked, it can be a powerful way to engage with a mobile audience and drive action.
sri misra
@aaron_morris5 That one is surely underrated in the current times.
Irina Ivashchinenko
Actually social networks. If you look at the real traffic of most corporate social networks and content, then there are incredible opportunities for growth.
João Nina Matos
@iren_ivashchinenko I suppose it's really still undervalued, and ultimately where people just have to spend most of their time.
Isaac Ward
Have you ever used Pinterest marketing, give it a try!
James Clark
Guerrilla Marketing
Oleg Eltsov
Different communities.
Nancy Powell
I'd argue that email marketing is still heavily underrated. While it might seem old school, a well-curated and personalized email list can drive significant engagement.
Cüneyt Göktürk
Podcasting specifically in Europe and Asia.
Zuhal Yılmaz
social media, especially reddit and quora
I don't think street marketing is sufficiently exploited today. By choosing the right form and the right place, it can have a big impact on the target.
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
Social media particularly emerging ones (eg: TikTok) - under-explored by most brands and have more opportunities than the more matured channels BTW if you want to test out short video platforms like TikTok, Vizard can help you bulk produce social clips. Check us out! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Rok Bozic
Community marketing imo -> Discord, Reddit, Telegram etc.
Etiene Dalcol
@bzcrk I find most communities have very strict rules for advertising. How do you deal with that?
Rok Bozic
@etiene_dalcol Simple, never advertise. Always give value and in exchange you will get what you want.
Louis Cirignano
Marketing channel partners; they can be tough to find and secure but invaluable after the fact
Martin Baun
Social medias. Reddit. Telegram and others.
sri misra
Reddit is still underrated. People might talk about considering it, but not a lot have cracked it yet.
Arbaaz
Word of mouth!
Heleana Grace
Email & Reddit marketing.
Shajedul Karim
word of mouth, in my opinion, remains massively underrated. it's nuanced, yes, and hard to scale, but the power in trusted recommendations from friends, peers, trusted sources - it's immense. people trust people, and that authentic connection can do wonders.
Bryan McAnulty
Blogging and podcasting. Everyone knows about it, but I feel most prioritize so many things over them. As a SaaS, these two things do so much more for us than posting on Instagram or FB.