What is the most significant thing for you this year?

Yokiiiii
33 replies
It has been a year full of ups and downs, confusion, and feeling lost. I have gone through TOEFL, GRE, an exchange program, and solo travel, all in the hopes of figuring out what my future holds. Though it is still unclear, I have now joined Modelize.ai. I am proud that I have expanded my knowledge of the world beyond what I thought was possible.

Replies

Kulsoom Awan
Solo Trips were the most significant things in year 2023
Igor Lysenko
This year I have a pre-launch of a product that will be coming soon, this is of great importance to me.
Yokiiiii
@ixord That's really exciting! Good luck to you. Let me know if there's anything I can do to support your product.
Mertcan Esmergül
For me it's also my upcoming product that will be launching this year! :)
Mahsima Dastan
This weeks Launch :D
Bigyan Karki
Launching thedrive.ai
Shajedul Karim
hey, sounds like you've had a year full of learning and new experiences. tackling exams, traveling, and joining modelize.ai are big steps. it's cool you're exploring and growing, even if the future's not clear yet. what's been a big thing for everyone else this year? love hearing about these journeys.
Yokiiiii
@shajedulkarim_ Thanks for acknowledging my journey. For me, It's a year of growth and new experiences. For everyone else, it seems like a lot of people have been focusing on personal growth and trying new things. It's moving to see people focusing on themselves and achieving growth.
Yokiiiii
@shajedulkarim_ Shall we connect on LinkedIn?www.linkedin.com/in/yoki-jiang-7... Here is my profile
Rajesh Kandaswamy
Leaving a job I loved to start a company. Pivoting hard to a new industry. Finding an excellent co-founder. Trying things that I have never done before.
@rajeshkan72 you are pivoting hard! I have a lot of respect for your courage and belief. Good luck for sure and enjoy the wild ride
Rajesh Kandaswamy
@slimmy82 Thank you. It is great to get the support. I must say that in these 6 months, the support from others has been wonderful. Wish you the very best as well.
Raihan Shezan
@rajeshkan72 Sounds like we both took some leaps of faith this year - cheers to new beginnings and brave ventures!
Yokiiiii
@rajeshkan72 It takes a lot of courage to pivot to a new industry and take on new challenges. Your determination and fearlessness are truly admirable. Best wishes for the new year!
For me it was really getting to know myself more. My self worth, love and trust. I am exactly where I am meant to be. Next year is going to be a phenomenal exciting year of learning by doing! January launching REI Litics which I have been working on for 2 freaking years!!
Yokiiiii
@slimmy82 It's quite challenging to find self-worth and trust. Great to see that your project finally coming to fruition. Wishing you all the best for the launch of REI Litics and for the exciting year ahead.
jim willy
This year has been almost pleasant and nice for me. During this period I learned to play Online games. I like to download my favorite games and play for entertainment.
Donald Ng
Launching mida.so, a lightweight A/B testing tool that doesn't slow down your website.
Maria Anosova 🔥
You're doing great! My 2023 was also full of ups and downs, lots of traveling, amazing places, amazing discoveries, love, sometimes stress. I believe that every year we become wiser because we gain invaluable life experiences. Best of luck to you in the new year!
Yokiiiii
@maria_anosova Thank you so much! It sounds like you had quite an eventful year filled with adventure and growth. Here's to embracing the wisdom gained from life's experiences and to an even more fulfilling year ahead. Wishing you all the best in the new year as well!