What is the last book you read?

Afan Sheikh
13 replies
What did you learn from it?

Replies

Archie Yang
The Minimalist Entrepreneur by Sahil Lavingia. "Building a minimalist business does not mean settling for second best. Instead, it’s about creating sustainable companies that have the flexibility to take risks to serve the greater good, all while empowering others to do the same. Being profitable, hopefully from the very beginning, means being able to focus and to stay focused on the reason you started a business in the first place: to help others."
Hina Ashfaq
I have not been able to read any book since last year. But I am planning to read at least one book this yea.
Ivan Mamonov
The Prince - Niccolò Machiavelli 📖 highly recommended
Rich Watson
Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis Self biography and stories of the lead singer from Red Hot Chili Peppers. Definitely mad it to my top 10.
Martina Hackbartt
Why nations fail by Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson. I'd very much recommend to all readers, from "successful" nations and not so successful ones.
Zain ul Abidin
I recently finished 'The Great Gatsby' by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It's a classic novel about a rich entrepreneur and the woman he loves that's set in the 1920s.
Parul Gupta
10 minutes and 38 seconds by Elif Shafak
Gavin Hammar
Loved: How to Rethink Marketing for Tech Products By Martina Lauchengco Excellent book on how to position and market your tech product!
jonnwarne
I just read the hanuman chalisa few days back it's really awesome. You can also check out https://hanumanchalisalyrics.net... where can best information.