What is the hardest part of being a solopreneur? How do you overcome burnout?

yash
6 replies

Replies

Nikita
I think keeping up the motivation is the biggest challenge. Burnout hasn't been a challenge for me till now. You can may be hire to avoid burnout. Hire an intern and make them do tasks that you don't enjoy.
yash
@girlintheframe I Agree, Sometimes experience a progression from feeling less motivated to becoming stressed and eventually reaching a state of burnout due to a perceived lack of accomplishment.
Seismic Speculations
The most difficult thing I've found, above all in the Web3 / blockchain / crypto space is gaining user trust. Convincing users that your project is legitimate, and not merely another attempt to steal from them. It's understandable, given all the rampant larceny in this space. But it's an unfortunate state that makes it extremely difficult for any small / independent / new developer(s) and their web3/crypto project to gain any traction... Avoiding burnout? A cup of tea and a good book...
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Going to sleep on time is a challenge for me these days.
Daniel Chua
As a solo founder for 5 years, I think a couple of things are important: 1. Give yourself breaks - like, deliberately 2. Find other founders you can talk to. No one else really understands what you're going through 3. Make something people what. Nothing as energising as having users who love you. It takes time of course, but too long without success might simply mean you're not solving a real pain point Hope this helps!