What is the future programming language?

Jacopo Lai
46 replies
Hey developers, what programming language do you think is going to make a strong presence in the near future? 1. JAVASCRIPT 2. HTML/CSS 3. SQL 4. PYTHON Waiting to see the comments 😉

Replies

Jacopo Lai
@fail_men even I think Ruby is good for web development and functional programming.
silvera
Python can be regarded as the future of programming languages. As per the latest statistics, Python is the main coding language for around 80% of developers. The presence of extensive libraries in Python facilitates artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning processes my website silvera self check
Henry
Python I guess
Toby Benedyk
All of these have been around for decades. I'm not sure the market dominance of any of these are going to change vastly any time soon. The ones you've picked all do completely different things and aren't competing with each other either. That being said, COBOL is gonna make a comeback any day now 🤞
William Shelley
Python can be regarded as the future of programming languages. As per the latest statistics, Python is the main coding language for around 80% of developers.
Pankti Shah
All programming language has their pros and con. Programming language makes a strong presence based on which kind of tools or products we are building based on product.