What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing, that you need help with?

Benedikt Böringer
8 replies

Replies

haha.og
Probably social media engagement. It's just a lot of work, haha
sushil
Launching soon!
I've built a tool. Which is more of an AI directory site with 1700+ tools. But still trying to find other different problems that I can solve with this resource. Am so clear about not building another directory. Thoughts?
haha.og
@sushil_kumar_ interesting! I see your site is still 'coming soon'. Hmmm, one feature you might consider for helping people find the best tool for what they want: - List a very few categories on the front page, like: Art, Text, Coding. -- Users see those and select one --- Get taken to a page listing all tools/sites (paginated, of course) within the category. ---- At the top of the list though are MORE niche categories WITHIN the main category ----- Selecting one of those takes you to another paginated list that also has EVEN MORE niche categories at the top Users could more quickly drill down to what they're looking for. Just a thought. :)
sushil
Launching soon!
@hahadotog Wow!! Thanks for the valuable insight, will try this and will let you know once we launched. Thanks a lot.
Carmela Padasas
content scheduling, YT shorts cant be scheduled on YT
haha.og
@carmela_padasas , bummer! It sounds like you're probably doing a good job building a bank of shorts that are ready to go though. That's great!