What is the best way to post gain social media followers

nethill oliy
10 replies

Replies

Cica-Laure Mbappé
Quality content is required. But to gain more followers, you're going to have to interact with people (replies, polls, quizzes...) so that you can raise awareness.
Kseniia Kudrytska
Targeting, , mutual PR, marathons :)
Akshay Vm
Share valuable content to the community Consistency Dont expect anything initially You will get the best results
John Undecimo
Provide value with consistency. Target a specific audience so that your followers are not all over the place.
Chandan Das
Share Quality and valuable content, Join related group and active there.
Fabian Maume
Well content is king. Secondly you need a good content distribution. Tool like Missinglettr V3 could help. You can also consider running some automation to growth your network. This will depend a lot on the social media you are using. Here is an example with twitter: https://fabian-maume.medium.com/... If you tell me which social media you are interested in, I can recommend you the proper tool.
Nurlan Nurmanov
I noticed when you comment some influencer's post you get more traction.
Many ways - Create a snipe list of people / influencers. Whenever they post something new, add value there by your comment. - Create quality content - Make a group of like minded people and help each other as Money twitter folks do
Al Faisal
Best way is providing value to the community. You can gain some followers in many ways initially. But in long term, only the quality content will survive.