What is the best way to improve in life?

Moon
22 replies
I think this is don’t be a demanding person and stay happy with little things. What do you think? Share your minds! πŸ™‚

Replies

Matt Li
Find a good pace, and don't stop!
Moon
@mattli Yeah i think that's really good suggestions!
Carmela Padasas
whoa! What a broad question, but for me: πŸ’› Doing my desired work makes me feel fulfilled. πŸ’› Taking care of my mind. This is not another mental health advice but getting out of the survival phase into the thriving phase. πŸ’› Doing good to others, not on a saint-like level but most of the time, giving back to the people who believed, trusted, and supported me. Thanks for listening to my Ted talk.
Moon
@carmela_padasas Thanks for sharing this! I Will try to follow your rules.
Carmela Padasas
@moon10 wow! Feel free to update or talk to me bout this.
Kulsoom Awan
Eat healthy food and sleep well. Focus on the positive things and let go of all the toxicity.
Jason Andries
Live in the moment and don't get too distracted by the future. Another important part is living a healthy lifestyle, both physically & mentally!
Sherry Xena
Enjoy life, and you will find it beautiful
Aza Ahmed
Go with the flow, dont overthink.
Dawns Li
Keep a positive attitude towards life!😊
Manindra
Eat,sleep,food,Spend time with loved ones & finally always keep smiling..
Chaimae Sakhi
I would say Discipline :)
Hidayt Rahman
Be positive, Read daily, exercise, and eat healthily.
Lara John
The best way to improve in life is through continuous growth, learning from experiences, and embracing personal development opportunities. It's about setting goals, staying open to change, and cultivating resilience to overcome challenges. For more information about City Of Witches.