What is the best VPN service? What do you use? And how does it compare in pricing?

Sneha Nair
19 replies

Replies

Oswald Soto
NordVPN is known for its strong security measures, extensive server network, and user-friendly interface, with pricing options starting at $3.71 per month.
Rajtilak Bhattacharjee
Nord is the best. Although I must admit that it does costs a bit more than average but it gives me peace of mind.
Edward G
Nord or Mullvad. Personally I prefer Mullvad because I only use it sporadically when travelling and for 1 month it's cheaper than Nord but very secure.
Daniel Priego
I've been using Fast VPN by Namecheap.com. Tried a few of the popular ones but it was very difficult to set it up on a Router so that all the devices at home were tunneled through the VPN server. It works great and is like 2 bucks a month :)
Axel Wikner
As others have already pointed out, Nord has served me very well.
VPN is built into Avast One Virus protection
André J
Launching soon!
Won't google, apple, your bank think your account is compromised if you use a vpn?
Gary Ramirez
Surfshark stands out with its unlimited simultaneous connections, affordable pricing (starting at $2.49 per month), and advanced privacy features like Multihop VPN and Camouflage Mode.
Katherine Collins
I checked out the Product Hunt discussion you shared, and while the best VPN service can vary depending on individual needs
Young Chan
Some popular VPN services with good reputations and features include ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, CyberGhost, and Private Internet Access (PIA). Each of these VPN services has different strengths and weaknesses, such as speed, security, user interface, and server locations, so it's important to compare them and select the one that meets your needs. In terms of pricing, VPN services usually offer different pricing plans, which can vary based on the length of the subscription you choose. For example, if you sign up for a longer-term subscription, you may get a lower monthly rate. ExpressVPN is typically the most expensive of the popular VPN services, with plans ranging from $6.67 to $12.95 per month depending on the length of the subscription. NordVPN and Surfshark are both relatively affordable, with plans starting at around $3.71 and $2.49 per month, respectively. CyberGhost and PIA are also relatively affordable, with plans starting at around $2.25 and $2.08 per month, respectively. However, keep in mind that pricing can change over time and may vary based on promotions and discounts.
Dennis Aronov
I've used ExpressVPN in 10+ countries and it's always been pretty solid for me!
KIKIX
Mono Cloud, cheap price with good service, one account can support multiple devices.
Himanshu
Launching soon!
UpVPN is the best (I'm biased) - Amodern approach to VPN - with unlimited devices and pay as you go pricing model! Check it out at https://upvpn.app , let me know if you have any feedback!
Kpolish
I've been using NordVPN for a while now, and I must say, it's become an integral part of my online life. It's not just about privacy; it's about having the freedom to explore the internet without restrictions. NordVPN offers lightning-fast speeds, top-notch security, and a vast network of servers worldwide. Whether I'm streaming my favorite shows, working remotely, or just browsing, it's always reliable. And the best part? Their strict no-logs policy ensures your data stays your business. What really sets NordVPN apart is their commitment to keeping your online experience safe. Their servers run on RAM, making it virtually impenetrable. Plus, with NordLynx technology, I enjoy blazing-fast speeds without compromising security.
Daniela Corefolk
Choosing the best VPN service can be quite subjective, as it depends on your specific needs. It's essential to consider factors like security, speed, and server locations. I personally use [Insert VPN Name], and it works great for me. Pricing varies among providers, so it's a good idea to check out reviews and compare the features to find one that fits your budget and requirements. As for proxies, a proxy list service like the one you mentioned can be a valuable resource to find a suitable proxy server, but it's worth noting that VPNs and proxies serve different purposes. VPNs offer encryption and security, while proxies often focus on providing anonymity and access to geo-restricted content. Make sure to choose the right tool for your needs.
Julia
I used to be often looking for a new VPN. Because some time has passed since the installation and something started to work poorly. But after trying NordVPN .I am completely satisfied.
Andrew Turner
I used Surfshark VPN before. Keeping things private and getting into websites from other countries was okay. But sometimes, my internet got slow, especially when I watched movies or downloaded big files. Then, I started to buy proxy services instead. The main thing I like is the faster internet speed. It's better for watching videos without buffering. Plus, it's cheaper and still keeps my online stuff private enough for me.
Amelia Smith
ExpressVPN is hands down the best risk-free VPN for Kodi to take your streaming anonymity and security to the next level. ExpressVPN is also the best VPN for geo-unblocking Kodi addons, giving you hassle-free access to movies, TV shows, sports, and more content that’s restricted by providers.
Amelia Smith
I have been using NordVPN. NordVPN is a popular virtual private network (VPN) service provider. It has desktop applications for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It also has mobile applications for Android and iOS and an application for Android TV. You can manually set up wireless routers, NAS devices, and other programs at- https://howtofirestick.com/insta...