What is the best strategy for B2C marketing?

Dávid Sipos
11 replies
I'm a full stack developer working on a new website. What is the best marketing strategy to get your first 1000-pay customer?

Replies

Agota Birtalan
Hi David There are many great strategies but you always have to start with the basics. Define your buyer personas and set up a marketing funnel for them. Then, choose the right marketing channels depending on your budget and timeline. Paid ads are faster but are really great to have some leads coming in to your funnel. You will need to support this by building trust online via social media marketing (like Instagram and Tiktok for B2C) and some local PR. SEO and content marketing are great but take longer time to see results. I would say for the first 1000 customer, set up a good funnel and drive traffic to it from paid ads.
Andrew C.
targeted profiles in your niche on social media, would be your best approach for B2C marketing
savio lavino
social media marketing
Dávid Sipos
@savio_lavino Thank you! Which platfroms do you recommend? Tiktok, Facebook, LinekdIn?
Jerryton Surya
For B2C social media and SEM surely work
Luka Vasic
It depends on what you are selling, but in my opinion, if you are selling products the best way to go is through social media and ads. For B2C I think facebook/Instagram ads work the best as there are tons of people using them and a product is easy to market there. As for socials, it's great for a long-term game. You still need to get people to your social pages and only a small number will convert, so getting to 1000 customers it takes time. I'd start by establishing a content strategy for socials and put a lot of effort into social channels. After let's say a month or 2 of socials you will have a lot of content on your pages and you can start with ads. After someone catches your ad they might buy immediately, but most people first check the socials of the ad poster and you will be prepared in this department. As for SEM, it takes time and if you are just starting and want 1000 customers it means you need them fast, SEM takes a long time if your product isn't very very specific. Don't ignore SEM, it's one of the best organic channels that will work for you 24/7 in the long run, but for the first 1000 customers, I'd say your best bet is ads+socials. Hope this helps, would love to hear others' opinions.