What is the best investment you have made in the last 5 years?

Martin Moravek
17 replies
Speaking about investments, many people have in mind stocks, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. For me, the best investment is time spent on my projects – the skills I have drilled and the lessons I have learned shift me to the next level. What do you consider the best investment? It can be a course, attending an event or buying a book. Let me know.

Replies

KateT
Do you have a passion for diamonds, because it is one of the ways to invest. I personally checked a bunch of solutions where to invest my funds and have finally got a chance to use https://madgemstones.com/product... that is a really great website with a bunch of modern tips and suggestions how to invest right.
Rich Watson
bitcoin at 20k and sold at 60k eth at 1.9k and sold at 4.2k not county any stock/options trades, but those are my highest returns in the last 5
Martin Moravek
@richw Wow! Nice evaluation. What are your thoughts on NFTs and Metaverse?
Chetan Natesh
Investment in my own startup 🤘💥
Toli
Education. I make sure that at all times there is a mentor figure whom I follow and learn from. It's usually super hard to find people who would *really* impact you. But once you found them, the cost of learning from them is negligible compared to the returns you get. So far, education has been the greatest impact-creator in my life.
Martin Moravek
@anatoliik Personally, for me, education and time are the most precious values. If you invest your time wisely, especially in education, you can benefit from that all your life. It is like a Perpetuum mobile. Conscious decisions save you the valuable time you can invest in further education.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I bought a copywriting course, that was the best investment in the past 5 years.
Martin Moravek
@software_guy Nice! Could you recommend me in the comment link? What's the author of this course?
Anastasiia K
Education and a walk pad :) With long hours working and not much time to actually go for a walk, getting a pad was a good alternative that is possible to implement while working still. And education, well, this is something to consider always - it develops you personally and professionally, I think.
Martin Moravek
@anastasiiahere Nice, Walk Pad is a good investment into your health. Also, it is a good way how to spend your time while having a phone call with clients or investors. 😁
Stacey Bloom
If I talk about investing in myself, then this is, of course, the development of my hard and soft skills and education. If we talk about investments in the literal sense (that is, financial), then I am now mastering the stock market, trading, and trying to invest in gold. By the way, the last option is underestimated by many. If you are interested, you can read this article about the reasons why you should invest in gold. Do any of the users invest in gold?
Martin Moravek
@blackbacardi Good point. Talking about gold, I like this idea and also want to invest in this commodity. Currently also studying the opportunities how to increase gold supply (for example trips into space, as rare elements are found on various planets.
Clair Birge
Rich Watson, you're a real trader guy! I wish I sold them the same :D but I did everything wrong, not the best timing