What is the best day to launch on Product Hunt?

Saras Rock
14 replies
I'm currently in the process of planning the launch of my new product and I wanted to get some opinions on the best day of the week to do it. In your experience, have you found certain days to be more successful than others? I've heard various opinions and I'm curious to hear what you all think. Looking forward to your insights!

Replies

Jordan Ellis
I've been wondering the same thing. Ended up choosing Sunday based on the Product Hunt launch guide. Hopefully it's the right call...
Saras Rock
@realjordanellis thanks, need to try right? :)
srprs
@sarasrock - You're welcome! Tuesdays tend to be a little more competitive, so keep that in mind when planning your launch. If you're working on something that you think could make a big difference in people's lives, it's a good idea to try and get it out there on Tuesday to increase visibility…
Giannis Kiokpas
well, if you have secured enough followers = notify me buttons, then I guess the best day would be one with the least competition!
Saras Rock
@ikiok what number are we talking in followers to secure with no worries?
Depends - what are your goals?
Uma Venugopal
Wednesday-Thursday. High activity, so you need to rally all your supporters to land in top #3
ISTIAK AHMAD
Great question! The Product Hunt launch dance has its own rhythm. Tuesday and Wednesday seem to steal the spotlight, but Thursdays have a charm too. It's like choosing the perfect song for your launch party.