what is the best day to launch in PH ? and why ?

Mohamed Reda El Ghazouani
19 replies
I'm planning to launch KOTLIBES in the next few weeks. I'm not sure what day would be best for me to launch.

Replies

Camille
This is something you test. :)
And is it important to launch on a specific day to get a good place in the day and week rankings?
I've heard that Friday is a good day to launch in PH, because people are more likely to be online and engaged on the weekends. I think it also depends on your target audience. If you're targeting busy professionals, you might want to launch on a weekday morning, when they're less likely to be distracted.
Elena Tsemirava
@hamza_afzal_butt And I noticed that on Fridays there is always less activity, at least in discussions. Or am I not right?
@hamza_afzal_butt I think you're right, it depends on the target audience and their free time during the week.
Rukhsar Amjad
I'm not sure if there's a single "best" day to launch in PH, but I think it's important to consider your target audience and their online habits. If you're targeting students, you might want to launch on a weekday afternoon, when they're more likely to be free.
@rukhsar_amjad Yes, you are right, but it also depends on the community of PH, and I have noticed that some days there is less engagement than other days.
André J
Launching soon!
no size fits all
@sentry_co Yes, but there are some days like the weekend that cannot be suitable for launching, as most people spend them outside
André J
Launching soon!
@iimedr Hence my comment. Your milage may vary for any day of the week. I think the weekend is for smaller products. And weekdays are for more prominent products. The best day to launch is on a day where your not competing against some mega launch or many 😅
Elena Tsemirava
Definitely it's neither Friday nor weekend.
I'm wondering the same thing but I think it depends on your audience. I'm preparing to launch in October and one of the things I'm including in my strategy is to see which day of the week launches similar to mine had the most success. What criteria are you taking into consideration?
Liz Worthy
We'll be launching on Saturday - we have other commitments during the weekdays and our product, a free background remover, will appeal to a general/diy audience that we suspect will be online over the weekend.
Shivam Garg
Depending on your goal (#1 PH Product or others launch on the appropriate day) Mondays and Fridays are less competitive, but expect less traffic. Tuesday - Thursday are more competitive and the larger orgs decide to launch on this day. Hope you find it helpful @iimedr