What is the best community platform for you to use?

Antoni Kozelski
27 replies
👉 I'm curious to know which community platform works best for you fellow entrepreneurs in terms of engagement and collaboration.

Replies

Leo
Discord is good but feels like a very private space. The sign-up wall causes friction in my opinion. There are some good community platforms out there but alot of them are quite expensive. Would be great to see a community platform built for startups that allows you to start on a free plan and grow with your community/ revenues.
@leo_from_london Hey Leo, looks like Product Hunt landed me at the right spot. We've recently launched Wylo - a comprehensive community building software that fits your needs perfectly. And the best part is, you can customize the features you want in your community and only pay for that. (Also a free plan to grow with your community)
Çağla Çağlar
Slack is the best🤘🏻
Vincent Lonij
Reddit is pretty good for general community engagement. Most importantly, go where like-minded people are.
Drew_Quinn
i dont see product hunt in here
Leo
Possibly not the right place to post but we just launched today and would be super grateful for your thoughts, feedback, comments: Referr
Yulia Belov
Depends on your goals and a country. Discord is the main one for crypto / gaming / tech. Whatsapp / Telegram - for specific bloggers OR mass adoption. Twitter is for influencers. Reddit is for like-minded people.
Antoni Kozelski
@dioexul Thank you, very clear and accessible description👍
Anna Mizina
depends on type and topic of the community. i have a few marketing-related and slack for me is the best, it helps to organise each topic. but also I manage the community of gaming influencers and discord defiantly a choice for this case. it helps give people roles and provide content related to those roles, integrate voice chats, see whos playing now etc
Antoni Kozelski
@growthset @uxcagla @vincentropy @nickanisimov @hassanmuazzam @oleg_eltsov @anna_miz @dioexul @leo_from_london @vuyol_wethu @cloodoworkspace @iren_ivashchinenko @malkielfalcone Thank you to all the participants for providing detailed and accurate answers - this is essential for me👍 Many other answers will help complete our understanding💪
It totally depends on the brand, target audience, etc. If it's a new brand just starting out, Slack or Discord or anything similar could work. If it's a growing brand or a big organization wanting better usability with multiple features and premium experience, exclusive white-label community platforms would do a better job.
Micheal
I honestly think that Reddit is the best in terms of engagement, it's a very large public space with a lot of like-minded people. Totally underrated.