What is the best AI-based email tool for email productivity?

Rohan Chaubey
6 replies
Hi everyone, I'm on the lookout for an email tool that uses AI to help with productivity and achieving inbox zero. I struggle to get my inbox to zero. Specifically, I'm looking for a tool that can provide summaries of my emails, generate reply suggestions, and offer other smart features that can save me time. I've heard that there are several tools out there that fit this description, but I'm not sure which one to choose. Can anyone recommend an AI-powered email tool that they've had success with? What features does it offer, and how has it helped improve your email productivity? Thanks in advance for your help! P.S. I found one tool that I am currently exploring. I hunted it on Product Hunt today. It's Superflows, check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... You can try Superflows and also let me know if you know any similar tools. :)

Replies

Atul
I checked out Superflows and it works really great 🔥
Antoni Kozelski
Great question! I've never heard of Superflows before, but it sounds like a good tool. I've been using Spark recently. The app has a bunch of cool features like grouping emails, reminding, snoozed messages, and customizable swipe gestures. It has definitely helped me save time when managing my emails. Definitely worth a try!
Nacho Franchini
Definitely trying Superflows @rohanrecommends thanks for sharing on the group! :)
Thomas Yuan
Sounds like you might as well have invented SaneBox. 😉 Not only does SaneBox save the average user more than 2 hours a week in email productivity, but it also has features almost exactly as you describe — organizes emails, sends a daily digest, and keeps you at Inbox Zero. SaneBox has been called a lifesaver by PCMag and also won their Editor's Choice award. Plus, we offer a free 2-week trial. You've got nothing to lose and time to get back.