What is the best accounting software for small businesses?

Alexey Anshakov
10 replies
In my opinion, the 5 Best Accounting Software for Small Business : QuickBooks Online Xero FreshBooks QuickBooks Zoho Books What is your opinion?

Replies

Leela Shankar
We are launching an accounting software named "Revex ai" this year. Its suitable for small scale businesses. The app will showcase the data you need to see as a CFO or sole proprietor(things that are important but missed by large group of business owners). along with all the features a accounting tool offers.
Tatiana Tompkins
QuickBooks Online is what we use. We have QB integration with our accountants office as well to double check & make sure everything is correct every month.
Alexey Anshakov
@tatiana_tompkins I heard they significantly raised their fees recently, and for many small businesses, they've become expensive.
Tatiana Tompkins
@alexey_anshakov Yes, 100% agree. Despite the recent fee increases by QuickBooks, we've analyzed the situation considering the ongoing integration of our accountant's services. Just a friendly tip, it's always worth reaching out to the companies you subscribe to. In my early six months of business, a QuickBooks representative actually offered me a 50% discount on the QB Plus subscription while I was hunting for the best option. It made a substantial difference in managing expenses. Hope this helps!
Developer X
I think it is also based on location where you run your business.
Alexey Anshakov
@newyork Absolutely. If you could mention relevant services from your part of the world, please do so.
Tamara Zishuk
QBO is very common, but there are also free options for small businesses depending on financial need. I work for a bookkeeping company and we use Wave, QBO, Xero, and NetSuite depending on how large the company is.
KT
Unlock the full potential of your business with https://lightpointglobal.com/ bespoke software development. Our team crafts custom solutions tailored to your unique needs, ensuring seamless integration, efficiency, and a competitive edge in your industry.
Chintan Prajapati
for USA go for Quickbooks Online , for NZ, Australia, UK, Europe you can go with Xero, MyOB or QBO both , for Africa you can go with MyOB or Xero .. still double check the availability of it in your specific country. IMO key parameters for choosing accounting software has to be 1) tax aspect 2) integration and automation aspect. 3) Familiarity of your existing bookkeeper and CPA your business management softwares like CRM, ERP or Inventory Software must have a connector with accounting software, otherwise you will end up paying a lot to bookkeeper or accountant.
Emily Harris
There are numerous excellent accounting software options available for small businesses, each with its own unique features and benefits (for example, contact saasant customer service). Personally, I've found that software tools like QuickBooks, Xero, and FreshBooks are popular choices among small business owners. They offer user-friendly interfaces, robust features for managing finances, invoicing, and expense tracking, among other functionalities.