What is one tool you use every day to save hours of work and get more productive?

Shushant Lakhyani
16 replies

Replies

Samuel ‎Mi
It's actually not a tool (for me), it's the perfectly balanced team that keeps me productive. And speaking of the tool to save hours of work with, it's gotta be that one thing, that GPT thing 🤣
Jose Tapizquent
@saamuel I love the “GPT thing” lol I agree! A balanced team with skills on certain tasks will always beat any specific tool. On the other hand, collaborating with GPT can be a whole lot more effective though. We built this app called YumYumYo that recommends restaurants and provide recipe generation using AI and it has transformed our lives. Tools can be great but they need to be paired with a good team or partner 💪
maryam sh
ChatGPT I suppose
Igor Lysenko
I use my apps. My team and I use it every day and that's how we organize our workflow.
Shushant Lakhyani
@thisismeihere Do you have your entire workspace on Notion?
Mei
@shushant_lakhyani I'd say about 90%, the rest of it is split between ideas I store on Bear and the Apple Notes app.
Aaron Wu
Forlist, I use it to manage its development, lol! 🤣
Pavel Kukhnavets
Our team prefers to use one source of truth without switching to different additional solutions. Therefore we use GanttPRO (https://ganttpro.com/) for task management, planning, scheduling, reporting, and budget management.