What is one thing you can't live without when working from home? Apart from your laptop, of course!

Gizem Nur Keskin
67 replies
It could be your headphones, notepad, or comfy slippers! I love a good cup of coffee, my AirPods, and my glasses! What about you?

Replies

Gökçen Öğütçü
I can name a few; AirPods, a good monitor (I prefer the Dell UltraSharp series with type C), and of course my Magic Keyboard and trackpad. But what's more important is I need good air conditioning.
Satish Kumar Veluri
I'm mostly a formal dressing person, so one thing I can't live without when WFH is my casual & comfy clothing 😁😁
Elizabeth Obee
My mobile phone, for hotspotting if the internet is spotty, and for checking mobile-views of user experience and customer comms.
Mehran Najafi
Real physical notebook for journaling + taking notes! As good as digital is, some things are better analogue :)
Csaba Zajdo
Coffee, of course (I'm kidding). Working from home is more than just a convenience. It's more about my ability to communicate freely with other people without leaving my house.
Chetan Natesh
My phone, because I keep SMSing interesting ideas I think of or discover, to myself!
Tibor Szantai
Mobile phone and coffee
Jason Andries
I love the freedom of streaming my music to my Chromecast when working from home, instead of having to wear my AirPods at the office
Luis Enrique Medina
A good playlist of deep house that allows me to actually focus on the work
Mariah Williamson
A separate room for the office - it helps my brain separate work from home. Also, music, candles, a fuzzy blanket and socks or slippers. Being comfortable at work directly equates to my ability to get things done!
Jenny Zhai
A good chair is worth the investment!!!
Ali Tanwir
Mobile phone
Rich Watson
comfortable pc chair
Umar Saleem
I can't live without my headphones or music. I can't always listen to Wimp, so having music in the background is also essential.
Launching soon!
Light music and cups of coffee.
Wayne Smallman
I need to be in a cool, dark, quiet environment. Working in an office is almost impossible for me.