What is one quote/thought or phrase that has motivated you to strive during failures or hard times?

Megha Poojari
23 replies
For me, there are a few that have stuck for quite some time. * "You don’t always get to choose the load, but you can choose how to carry it." - James Clear * A journey of thousand miles begins with one step * There is no concept called YOLO; you die only once, but you live every day. So why not make each day count?

Replies

Mansoor Muhammad
I used to take a lot of inspiration back in the day from the early 'films' Casey Neistat used to put out. Some of my favorites are ones that he used a lot back then: "Without a goal you can't score" "Do more" "When nothing is for sure, anything can happen" I know these aren't his originals, but the way he would hinge the entire video's message on a quote would be very inspirational.
Kulsoom Awan
''Make your life easier This is my personal phrase that keeps me going in all the phases of my life.
Megha Poojari
@kulsoom_awan Superb! Life isn't complex, we tend to make it difficult (also sometimes the circumstances), but why not make it easier as well?
Kirill
Rome wasn't built in one day.
Anna Chen
It's no big deal, you still have a long way to go, and setbacks are just steps to progress. I forgot where I heard this, but I've been using it to silently motivate myself.
Hidayt Rahman
Try, try, try is the mantra of success
Megha Poojari
@hidaytrahman very true! Every time you try, you vote for the successful version of yourself, business or whatever!
Dawns Li
Rise to the challenge and you can do it. "Everyone has their own time zone!" "In your time zone, Destiny set of you!"
Sakshi Gahlawat
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
daniel roy
Don't run away from failure but face it, learn it and be a better person.
Raluca Gavrila
In those challenging moments, I often want to give up, but I always remember this quote: Your future self will thank you.
Steven M. Mihaly
Just do. Don't research, prepare and launch. Just start, and see.
Khyati Rathod
Whenever I feel low, Just read this quote and always in mind that is... - The only thing work is "TRY" - https://www.quotemaker.in/rathod...