What is one of the great values that guides your life?

SAK
13 replies
Any value or life goal that is the guiding factor in your life.

Replies

James Tedy
Honesty, Integrity, and Modesty
Brad Fusion
Integrity as it encompasses all great values like honesty, moral principles, and a commitment to doing what is right.
Shivangi Awasthi
Honesty, empathy and discipline. :)
Igor Lysenko
The value of being happy.
Tyler Scott
Yes, I have an ikigai. My ikigai is to constantly get better at engineering solutions that help people with their issues.
Johny burg
Humanized: I believe in always doing the right thing, even when it's difficult. It's important to me to live a life that I can be proud of, and I know that I can only do that if I'm always striving to do what's right.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Resilience, it's crucial in both personal and professional pursuits.
Aden Will
Create a great landing page. Your landing page is the first thing people will see when they learn about your product.
Prem Saini
Continuous learning and progress is a core concept that guides my life. I believe in the power of education and personal development.
Artyom Sviridov
Life goes on no matter what, and I simply go with it.
Alex Nasi
Respect. The life value of respect may include both respect for yourself and those around you. Self-respect involves treating yourself with kindness and not allowing others to treat you poorly, as well as feeling a sense of pride in yourself. I'm running multiple businesses about Self improvement and moral characters, one of my blog is Rice purity test So I have so much experience in this category.