What is one non-digital tool that has improved your productivity?

Sumo
28 replies

Replies

Standing desk for sure; should try if you haven;t
Tej Garikapati
Alarm Clock!! Snoozing on phone is way easier, alarm clock 3m away from bed works the best for me
Sumo
@tej_sai oof! Retro alarms are underrated in today's digital age. I personally don't like to wake up to loud noises but alarms are coming back, I tell you!
Mei
Journal –– nothing beats an old-fashioned hand written to-do list.
Sumo
@thisismeihere Agree! Writing is therapeutic and adds a level of accountability when writing things down.
Christopher Nguyen
Does coffee count? 🤭
Rituparna Ghosh
eZintegrationsâ„¢, a cloud-based data integration platform, is the non-digital tool that significantly enhances productivity by streamlining data integration processes, offering a no-code platform, seamless connectivity, simplified data visualization, real-time issue resolution, powerful analytics, and compliance with healthcare data management regulations. Experience enhanced productivity with eZintegrationsâ„¢.
Shobith Mallya
This is oddly specific but not completely not-digital but is the, Casio F-91W-1 hands-down. It alarms me every hour to drink water and also is very handy. :)
Sandipan Haldar
calendar and analog wall clock
Sumo
@sandipan__h Calendar works for daily tracking. been using it for habit challenges. I hate clocks, makes me distracted 😂 I like to lose sense of time during deep work sessions
Namrata Arya
The television 🙈 It's always playing in the background when am WFH. It's my source of energy 😅
Sumo
@namrata_arya 😂 that seems so counterproductive. but white noise from TV can actually be pretty helpful for many. one of the reasons why we tend to focus better in public places like cafes.
Namrata Arya
@systemsumo haha exactly! My friends and family have a hard time wrapping their heads around this but I always give them the cafe example too
Sumo
@vladimir_zivkovic interesting. can you explain exactly how does it optimise productivity, Vladimir?
Sofia Altıntaş
Deifinitely fresh air. When I feel overwhelmed, I tell myself 'you need some fresh air.' then I go for a 10-minute walk and I feel more productive.
Harshanki
Flights to random destinations