What is missing in ChatGPT?

Ankur Singh
43 replies
Let us discuss the next steps forward for Generative AI.

Replies

Carson Cohen
@carmela_padasas @singh_ankur 100% agree! Check out Fusion! It's solving what you're talking about :) Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Bernard Badó
@carmela_padasas Exactly. And also prompt personnas. I'll be adding these features into monkeywriter.me
srprs
Definitely @carmela_padasas! I think it could be even better with the addition of suggested prompts after each response. As a consumer product with a range of users and needs, having relevant prompts would help us enjoy the most of its capabilities and avoid poorly worded queries. It's almost an art to master AI prompts these days, and who is better than the AI itself to guide us in leveraging its strengths and limitations? 🤔 Just kidding!
Carson Cohen
@carmela_padasas @srprs Check out Fusion.. Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts, generating unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 🤖 If you like what weer building, check out our launch: producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Renold Miller
Using words and images to generate new videos out of existing ones.
Yaniv Tross
I'm not sure it's on ChatGPT to implement, but I'd say context. Context in two forms: 1. General context - my work, customers, data, schedule, etc. 2. Specific context - what I'm doing right now, like answering a specific email (which is lightly solved), who I'm talking to
Bernard Badó
@ytross I belive you can specify the context. Just describe what you're doing before giving it an actual task.
Neal Woolery
The ability to differentiate between the right information and wrong/fake info.
Minha Nadeem
The ability to differentiate between right and wrong, in some scenarios.
Subhendu Pratap Singh
Data post 2021 ;) Kidding. I think when you are researching a particular topic, say for a pitch deck, You tend to collect a lot of stats and their references to prove that the data is authentic. That I think is makes more sense on Google search vs chat GPT.
Antonio Felucci
Make it seem like a real person has written the text
Bernard Badó
@antonio_felucci It's actually funny, because I fine tuned GPT model to write like a certain Medium author. I posted that article. Couple days later I disclaimed that article was written by AI. And the aI article is still getting good traction and genuine reactions from the users.
Ali
Despite being much cheaper, I don't see all the hype behind ChatGPT API and I notice that with good prompting + parameter settings, you can get GPT-3 to return the same type of responses ChatGPT does. I guess ChatGPT hype is carrying it forward what do you think?
Bernard Badó
@ali_wilko1 GPT-3 can sometimes generate more accurate responses. ChatGPT goes overboard in lot of cases. But the cost & speed are big factors. Also, the ability to refine the output in a chat form is huge.
David Cagigas
Just that it's not connected with Internet and not with up to date knowledge.
Farokh Shahabi
1. True Morality 2. Ranking system similar to PageRank 3. True Creativity We cannot jump to a creative AI without first passing the “intelligent automation” stage and a couple of more stages after that. Our procedures are nowhere near as optimized as we think, and there is so much waste that we should take care of. I wrote a little bit about it here: https://farokhnotes.medium.com/t...
Noel Rajakumar
The database which ChatGPT uses to give us answers is only until April 2021. I feel this data must be real-time, if possible. Also, the human connect to the answers is something that is missing I feel
Allowing you to have more request in one hour, sometimes limitations get in a way of your workload.
Bernard Badó
@sandradjajic Do you get limited using PRO version?
Kyle Henz
Server Error 😁
Richard Gao
The frontend of course. But that's why they have the API. Check out @dhananjoyb's re:tune! Also hoping to possibly get ChatGPT integrated into evoke-app.com for prompt tuning
Burak Gunduz
asking questions
Heleana Grace
Definitely the ability to offer accurate information. I always have the double-check the info it shows me, which kind of defeats the time-saving purpose of ChatGPT.
Isaiah Ballah
The ability to easily add it to your website! But that's what the product I just launched tries to fix https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Jihee Choi
visualization is weak