What is main issue you face when you are using Dating Apps? is issue communication with your match?

Vali Valiyev
6 replies

Replies

Roger Gallagher
When delving into the realm of Dating Apps, a recurrent challenge surfaces—communication with matches. Misinterpretations abound, leading to potential disconnects. Yet, the crux lies in the art of online dating. To succeed, cultivate an authentic profile, showcasing your true self. The first date holds paramount importance; it's the gateway to real connection. If flying solo, platforms like sofiadate offer comprehensive services, enhancing the dating experience.
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
One of the main issues I face when using dating apps is the lack of genuine connection. It can be difficult to get to know someone on a deeper level through text messages and short conversations. This can lead to frustration and disappointment when matches don't progress beyond the initial stages.
Vali Valiyev
@jasparcj what do you think what is the main reason people can't go more than initial step? Is it because of not correct introduction messages or not good initial text?
Kurtis Arias
One of the main issues I often face when using dating apps is indeed related to communication with their matches. Here are a few common challenges: Miscommunication: Text-based communication can sometimes lead to misunderstandings. Tone and intent may be difficult to convey accurately, potentially causing confusion or misconceptions.
Jocelyn
Well I guess primary challenges most people once joining dating apps must encounter is ghosting and miscommunication. Friends I used to match on dating sites had an intention to "mute" after several weeks. Yes , lack of genuine connection is the top reason that we couldn't find any common senses from the start. From the bottom of my heart, I think, before matching, people should spend time on looking for partners who share the same interests. Recently, I found a dating platform, suitable to this priority It's Clinger, kind brand-new, less toxic than other big apps. Bet you love it! https://play.google.com/store/ap... https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cl...
Anthony Hall
Online dating is all about setting the first impressions. With VR and AI, I guess the online dating apps will let you interact virtually. It'll give you a better first impressions of someone's personality than just looking at their photos. The AI powered with reinforcement learning will help you improve your chances in converting a match.