What is it like to work remotely?

Lydia Cohen
5 replies
Working remotely can be a great experience for some people and a challenging one for others. It can offer flexibility and the opportunity to work from a location that is convenient for you, whether that is at home or somewhere else. However, it can also be isolating if you are used to working in an office environment and not surrounded by coworkers. It can also be difficult to establish boundaries between work and personal life, as you may not have a physical separation between the two. What do you think?

Replies

Krystian Álvarez
Depending the platform you use, it can be a great experience and make it easier or a head breaker.
Lydia Cohen
Me first. It's difficult for me to establish boundaries between work and personal life because my work efficiency may suffer.
Maciej Czajkowski
It's possible, and many people will enjoy and benefit from working remotely. But you've got to know, that it's simply harder. You've got to have great discipline, you have to have great work organization. And if you want to work remotely because you think that you'll be able to work anywhere you want, anytime you want, you're destined to fail miserably.