What is a healthy behavior that everyone should practice?

how island
10 replies
Hello, I am James from Chicago. Being a webmaster. I am facing some problems. Even though many of us live stressful, demanding lives, we may adopt habits that will help us live healthier and more productive lives with only minor adjustments. What do you think about it?

Replies

Taylor Kenerson
Meditation is a game changer ✨
Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
I agree. For me getting fresh air is my best getaway. I run a couple of times during the week, but when I need a break I go for a walk, it's simply amazing. Helps me get a clear mind as well.
Launching soon!
The best way to achieve healthy living is to do different things. It would help if you worked every muscle in your body and pushed yourself daily with running, lifting, and resistance. Not only will you be in better shape and feel better, but you'll be able to accomplish anything you set your mind to.
Alex Robinson
I've seen many people set their expectations too high and then get upset when they don't meet them. A healthy behavior that everyone should practice is setting realistic expectations for themselves. Just enjoy the day to day!
Imtiyaz
One healthy behavior that everyone should practice is never dwelling in arguments with anyone. This can really help you live a less stressful life.
Robert P
A healthy behavior that everyone should practice is to eat fresh fruit every day.
Emily Harris
Healthy diet Regular exercises Good sleep Vitamins (look for some of them here https://www.canadadrugsdirect.com/). Also, it's important to reduce stress in your daily life. Yoga and breathing techniques are very effective for this purpose. Don't forget to drink enough water as well - between half an ounce and an ounce of water for each pound you weigh.
Inderpreet Singh
The best thing you can do is to keep calm when you are angry. Words have a greater impact on people and many of us tend to raise our voices to prove ourselves right. Stay Calm.
Baishali Chhabra
30 minutes of walk in a fresh air is minor adjustments but have a very positive impact on our lives.