What is a book that you can read over and over?

Md Mazharul Islam
32 replies
Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki I can read this book every month and at any time. The overarching theme of Rich Dad Poor Dad is how to use money as a tool for wealth development.

Replies

Akshay Singh
If we are considering Harry Potter series. I can read it again and again. In fact, I'm trying to build a reading habit. So, made a goal to finish the entire hp series by the end of Dec.
Aaron O'Leary
Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain, it never gets boring
Sebastian Potcher
Blue ocean strategy by Renée Mauborgne and W. Chan Kim
Vali Lupoaie
I actually I'm reading Supranatural by Joe Dispenza for the second time this month. He talks about the power of energy and how to access it through meditation. We all know that we can actually see just 1% of the world through our senses. Well, there are ways of being aware of the rest of 99%, explained in this book, from a scientific point of view. Totally recommend.
Anastasiia Zvenigorodskaia
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi: Flow, the secret to happiness ❤️
Dan LaCivita
Principles, by Ray Dalio.
Joseph Abraham
The Almanack Of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Right, Rich Dad poor dad is an all-time classic. I like to read Emotional Intelligence.
Om Wow
Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa.
Suman Choudhary
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, it's too good.
Madeleine Lamou
@sumanchoudhary one of my all-time faves too 🙌🏽 absolutely amazing book ❤️ But I was such a wreck, emotionally, after reading it the first time around that I never dared to pick it up again. Have you read it more than once? How did it feel?
Suman Choudhary
@madomadeleine I totally get you. I discovered it in 2017 and have read it thrice since then, and it's been a ride to say the least. I mean it doesn't get any easier but I guess I like going through all those emotions and so I end up picking it every now and then. Whats's another favourite book of yours? Would love to know :)
Madeleine Lamou
@sumanchoudhary thanks for sharing your perspective 🙏🏽 makes sense, maybe it's time to give it another try ) I'm a total bookworm, so I have a ton of favorites, but something along similar lines I love is "A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry. Beautiful, beautiful writing, though absolutely heartbreaking (I guess I have a theme lol). Do you have any other recs? I'm always on the lookout for a good read.
Sushil Sharma
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Burak
Manual of the Warrior of the Light by Paulo Coelho
Ricardo Ampudia
Meditations Marcus Aurelius - Greatness Guide Robin Sharma. As you think James Allen.
Soumya Chaturvedi
Thirty thousand stitches by Sudha murty and the kite runner
Ryan Hoover
I rarely read books, let alone twice. But one book worth re-reading: The Courage to be Disliked. While the translation can sound awkward at times, I like the format and the topic is relevant to anyone with a soul. :)
Martin Elneff
Hemingway’s “The Old Man and the Sea” is one I returnere to every couple of years. And every time it seems to have advice on where I am at that particular time in my life.