What inspires you to strive for greatness in your work?

Sully Butt
4 replies
Whether you're a perfectionist, or you have a great passion for what you do, taking pride in your work is an excellent motivator to achieve results. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the people and ideas which inspire you to be the best you can be in the workplace!

Replies

Nadir Arda Oral
I really like that my team is smiling, they are my friends outside of my work life, and they constantly motivate me! In addition, the fact that my bosses support and trust me even in my mistakes, listen to my ideas carefully and discuss developments in areas that I am not interested in makes me feel important.
Sully Butt
@arda_finsmart I love this! I've also found that my positive connections at work are super important in how I approach my day-to-day. Having a working culture like that has allowed me to feel comfortable in my decisions, especially given my team's understanding of any mistakes I make. Thank you for sharing!
bijal dave
I always remember that I worked day in and day out along with holding a steady job then to get my current job. Constantly reminding myself that this is what I worked for
Myrst
bise sukkur board conducts these exams in an efficient and transparent manner. Sukkur Board is known for its severe examination and result reporting procedures. By providing a better learning atmosphere and teaching students how to compete in a competitive setting, this method provides them with the best of both worlds.