What inspires you to create?

Sonia Kost
17 replies
It's quite a broad topic but would be interesting to hear your opinions. I know many people who were inspired to create their products just because they couldn't find anything like that before. Other makers around me were largely impacted and inspired by the success stories of other founders. What, or who inspired you to start working on your current product? 🤔

Replies

Дмитрий Исаев
I'm inspired by people, especially those who not pushing and not devaluating me.
Paul Mit
Miro, Notion, Figma, Webflow, Loom, AirTable. I'm crazy about these guys!
Philip Snyder
Creating in and of itself is fun
Michael Flux
Jokes aside, the freedom. Freedom to not have a cap on your income, freedom to be in charge of your on future, freedom to work towards something longer lasting than a monthly salary. If something isn't working, there is no-one to blame but yourself, and no-where to hide. It's definitely not for everyone, but if you can learn to enjoy the process of constantly putting out fires, always there being a million things to do, it's amazing.
Sonia Kost
@michaelflux hahah well, sometimes you end up with more money while working on someone rather than creating your own products 😁 Especially if you're only starting out. But I get your point, the freedom you get is awesome!
Mark Cantin
Gazing at aesthetically pleasing artwork may help spur inspiration. So, it might be worth adding a trip to an art museum to your list of new things to do. Switching routines or doing something you've never done before can also help you with creativity.
Ksusha
coffee and anxiety 😁
Rupal Sharma
The thought process to frame up something intriguing for people to think differently is something that I look forward to creating
Gajanan Sawale
congratulations on launch..!