What inspired you to start your current project?

Michal Balšianka
6 replies

Replies

Björn
I found myself creating audio files from text on a daily basis. First, I tried various products, like LOVO.AI, etc. and ended up with OpenAI. Love their voices so much and really think they are the best voices available. Problem was that I had to use curl, node or python to create text and then save the files somewhere, etc. and on a daily basis, this was just too inconvenient - so I decided to write a simple app (UI), that would handle these tasks for me. Then I showed it to others, they loved it as well and I decided to make it public.
Kali
My co-founder is from another country and on her first visit to an American grocery store, she was stunned by the amount of products! She had no idea which products were good quality, which just had good branding, or anything - she was in the dark. So, we decided to start Kali: a curated marketplace (or "digital bazaar" as we like to call it), where we curate the products. But, to take it one step further, we're focusing on up and coming brands, rather than established companies, and underrepresented founders! We're always on the hunt for fresh products, so if you're interested in being a part of the Kali digital bazaar, reach out to me! We're also quietly taking sign-ups for our waitlist on our website: https://kali.day/
Björn
@kali_curated that's a really nice story. I like it a lot!
Notionxyz
Sorry to say buddy! But we don't need inspiration to done our project. Once we decide I have to do this any how than do it. I follow the same!
Kyle Young ⛳️
I wanted a product that could solve a couple problems I was having!
Bhargav Patel
Managing personal time on doing what I love!