What if we redesigned the startup accelerator model??

Ashrey Ignise R
2 replies
Think about it hunters. Startup accelerators around the world have a few things in common: 1. They take equity from your company 2. They have limited seating with on average <5% acceptance rates 3. Many of them require founders to already have made some traction (which means that 95% of the founders that get rejected from startup accelerators are the ones that need the most help - and never get it) 4. They often require relocation which may not be possible for many 5. Finally, let’s be honest - it can be pretty intimidating for many people to apply to an accelerator when most of us with ideas are still in the exploratory stage (and yet to get any further they need help that accelerators provide) β€œSo, what is the solution Ashrey?? You’re just listing down problems! β€œ ~drumroll πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ A fully automated SaaS-Based Accelerator that you can carry around with you wherever you go! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Designed for hackers, hunters, explorers, tech enthusiasts, and most importantly problem-solvers ➑️ UpNation - https://www.upnation.co/ Now you can receive the sophisticated guidance of professionally managed accelerators, without ever leaving your home or giving up any equity. Spend an hour every day riding the New York subway, on your way back from an uninspiring job? Start building your tech company from your phone! Learn about the strategies used by top companies worldwide, write actionable and agile business plans, connect with partners, pitch to investors, and more, from one mobile app! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Well, that was just my pitch to you. What do you think about this? Comment below ⬇️

Replies

Kenny Hawkins
Hey Ashrey! I love the website and the idea! There should be more options for incubators no doubt. I look forward to following you and UpNation!