What have you learn after launching a product in Product hunt?

Dogyun Jeong
11 replies
πŸš€ Calling all Product Hunters! πŸš€ Are you ready to share your journey in the product hunt and what you have learned or gained insights? Would be great to share our knowledge and insight for ourselves and other hunters in here! At my stage of launching today, I am curious what this launching bring us to in the end!

Replies

Michael Foster
Launching my product on Product Hunt has taught me that success lies not only in a well-designed, innovative product, but also in robust community engagement, timely feedback, and continuously learning and iterating based on user responses - a rewarding journey indeed!
Jeremy Jenkins
After launching my product on Product Hunt, I've learned that community engagement is key: listening to feedback, quickly addressing issues, and constantly improving the product based on users' needs can turn a simple launch into a successful, ongoing relationship with a dedicated user base!
Lavanya Snigdha
@jeremy_j24 This is so incredibly critical. Definitely been my focus for a good couple of weeks before launch and a few months after launch. Keeping my community updated on changes has given us a whole world of insights into edge cases and very practical changes that users want to see.
Mark Pavlyukovskyy
Launching a product on Product Hunt taught me the importance of community engagement, the power of feedback, and the need to iterate and improve continuously.
Namrata Arya
Seeing some really great advice coming in. Going to watch this thread closely since i have a launch coming up real soon. Commenting here so this gets bumped up :)
Neha
It taught me the importance of community engagement, by actively listening to feedback, promptly addressing issues, involving the community in the product's development, and continuously improving based on user needs.
Toby Reynolds
You have to stay tuned the whole day! Or at least one person of your team. You never know when things can turn around.
Product Hunt is not a one-day game, but I have seen great results after 2 months since our launch. We are getting daily visitors from Product Hunt. So my advice is to join the Product Hunt community and contribute to it every day.
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
That you need to prep for the attention you get. Or else churn will be too strong
David Morgan
Launching on Product Hunt has been an eye-opener, teaching me that transparency, proactive engagement with the audience, and being open to constructive criticism not only fuels the product's success but also fosters an incredible human connection that extends beyond business!
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Don't travel while launching πŸ˜