What have you accomplished this week? 🔥

Aaron O'Leary
18 replies
Hey makers! It's the end of another week (phew 😅). What have you accomplished this week? List them below, every accomplishment big or small deserves a round of applause!

Replies

Justin George
worked on https://statsph.com/search. An advanced search to find Product Hunt launches. This has been an exciting feature that I wanted personally.
Aaron O'Leary
@georgejustin22 Oh nice!! Are you going to launch?
Pouya Lo
Being said, that was work combined with fun and adventure. Last week we were talking about the tough job on getting the vibe and marketing! And here we are :)
Aaron O'Leary
@lotfipouya1 Congrats! Launching is always the most exciting time, have any tips for other makers post launch?
Pouya Lo
@aaronoleary I'm still a student in this. Though being prepared for different scenarios is a great thing to do prior to launch. Another one is to have a hunter for your product might be a great idea, but I can't say that confidently as we haven't had that luxury.
Graeme
I wrote 5 articles 🙌 It's weird, the last year, it'd take me a few days to write an article, and I probably published like 3 in total - I must have been washed up and burned out. now I seem to be able to write one in around 1 hr..and they got featured in 3 or 4 newsletters, so must be good https://twitter.com/graeme_fulto...
Arth Tyagi
Got over 150 developers on my platform's waitlist. Onboarded roughly 25. Peaked at #10 on HN :)
Justine Hanna
Honestly? I kept things going, just barely, myself included. And I am very okay with that 🙌
Ivan Ralic
~50k$ in pre-seed no-equity money for our new startup 😄
Antonis S
Working on new CRM Notion Dashboard
Maya Ben Zid
Our team did a lot of work leading up to the Product Hunt launch. With all the videos and landing pages, there's so much to do. Also, we are busy adding the final touches to a major product update. I'm looking forward to sharing this with the PH community.
Amelia Charlie
I'm answering because I recently accomplished something that has eluded me for a long time. I decided I wanted to live again. I ripped off the veil of grief and threw it away. I accepted my losses and put them aside. I looked at people and spoke to them as if they and I were the same species. Maybe "accomplished" isn't the right word. But I know I pushed away from something dark that didn't want me to go on. And I am kind of proud of that, and I hope it lasts.