What has made you happy lately?

Elly
27 replies
Let's share what made you happy and be happy together! It's so nice to see other people happy.

Replies

suman saurabh
I have a 6 month old baby. I left by 14 hour job when I had the baby. Since then, I have been working from home. I am able to spend quite a good amount of time with my baby along with my work. I feel privileged and happy to be in a position to being actually do that.
suman saurabh
@elly_cho wow! i think you have to experience somethings to know the feeling. hard to put it down on paper
Elly
@suman_saurabh2 It's a six-month-old baby! Oh my gosh, it's so cute just hearing about it. Yeah, it's a really happy, loving, fun time that's hard to go through in life, although it can be a little overwhelming at times, haha. I have a 26-month-old, too. She's a troublemaker, but she's the cutest thing in the world in my eyes.
Benard Ogutu
Got first aid training, it's good to know I have a skill that can save someone's life!
suman saurabh
@benard_ogutu That is great. I recently did a CPR session with my badminton club. Suprisingly it is simple yet so useful. Would recommend for everyone.
Elly
@benard_ogutu Wow, that's great. You could now become someone's benefactor in life!
Pascal Bovet
Had a morning walk in Central Park. Those walks help me to take a break, sort my thoughts, reflect and strategize.
Elly
@mrbopa It's like I'm breathing in the fresh air of a morning walk, which must have been a very happy moment.
Antony
Went camping with my girlfriend, and we enjoyed stargazing, some chitchat about the stars, planets, and galaxies. What about yours?
Elly
@antony_a That must have been a great time, and all that stress must have melted away.
Finishing all of my tasks for this week a day earlier, yay for me :D Looking forward to relaxing weekend with my family
Elly
@sandradjajic That's awesome! Wishing you a very, very, very relaxing weekend. 😁
@elly_cho Thank you, to you as well :)
suman saurabh
@sandradjajic that surely is an achievement!
@suman_saurabh2 It really is, happy for me 😝
Stanley Satyukov
Career path from scratch
suman saurabh
@westyer quite a brave move! all the best
Elly
@westyer Congratulations! You did it. You're going to do great. I'm rooting for you.
Elly
@carmela_padasas Was this your week? It's been great.
Arpan
Working out, eating healthy!
Elly
@arpan_011 That's awesome. It must have been a really happy time. I hope I can have a happy moment like yours next week too.
Arpan
@elly_cho Wish you luck! :)
Deniz Sutaş
Finally putting my mind out of 'survival mode' in work. Recently I kind of realized we steered off track trying to grow our startup, and internalized the fact that we can in fact have setbacks; but they will more so help us get back on track rather than cause an absolute failure. Oh, and also gorgeous early spring evenings with pink skies and a cool breeze!
PM Optimizer
Neatly setup a Mixpanel dashboard to review metrics related to our released feature. I just love it <3
Mher Hovakimyan
The first sale after a long period of preparation and cold calls.