What has been the impact of your Product Hunt launch? Let's help each other!

There are many How To guides about launching in Product Hunt and the effort required, but there is not much info about the potential reward, specially based on your type of product. Today we are launching https://www.producthunt.com/post... to collect the info about the impact so that makers can make better decisions about effort required, type of product and pricing for their Product Hunt launch.

Replies

Kate Chizhova
Hey! In the past, we did 3 launches with my team. Launched the SaaS tool. The first ones went without any special results — we didn't understand how to do it right. But the latter turned out to be a tasty morsel: we didn’t get a lot of traffic, but it was super CR! And CR into tool purchases exceeded 40%! In the near future we plan to launch a new product with a new team. I'm a little worried as I have more launch tasks this time around. But I believe that the product will be very interesting to the public, plus it is at the junction of AI. Basically, I believe in it :)
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
@kate_chizhova How much traffic and purchases are we talking about? Can you share it? Thanks a lot!
We will also share the impact/ results of our launch afterwards.
Divine Rivers
@roberjet Looking forward to seeing your launch. We launch the first half of our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th. However, we won't officially launch on PH until the launch of the entire marketplace site. This first initial launch is a good learning phase for our official launch to see what works and what doesn't. Regardless, excited to see the results
Cyril Gupta
My last launch has a minor impact. I got a few signups and appreciation and even some sales but nothing too spectacular. How about you?
@cyriljeet I'm just trying it today for the first time https://www.producthunt.com/post..., so still no data. How much traffic and sales and what position ended you up? (if can be shared). Best!