What grabs your attention when looking at a product ?

Bhoomi Gupta
18 replies
What is first thing you look at when seeing a product? What excites you to know more about it? Is it the design? The text? The mockups? You may give any recent example! Thank you!

Replies

Brittany Salas
Functionality, or any type of engagement capability.
Joan Mateo Duarte ๐Ÿš€
Design and easy description, without jargon.
Simon CG
I think may be is design
Shon Paunan
design, goal and definition
Krishnaswamy Anand Ganesh
Pricing. Everything else follows from there
Dhoorjati Varma
I look for the value proposition of the product, so that I get an answer to the question " Is this product for me? " as soon as possible. I feel this is achieved through the design: be it the headings, any visual elements etc.
Shermelie A. Dela Cruz
As an online shopper, I prefer to look for a store that allows customers to inspect the product as if they were shopping in a physical store. Indeed, design is one of my top priorities when shopping for a product, but I can appreciate it more if I see it in 3D, plus it allows me to thoroughly inspect the product from every angle, making me believe the mantra "what you see is what you get." By the way, if you're a Shopify store owner there are affordable and high quality application that help store owners to build 3D model and also to create an artistic effect on it. Which will make more the product engaging and appealing to the customer. I'll include a link to one of the Shopify apps I recommend in case anyone needs it. (https://apps.shopify.com/visual-...)
Jan Paolo Villena
The design and easy to understand what the product is for. No need for jargon words