What gets you up in the morning?

Michael Stan
35 replies
Being an entrepreneur is not an easy task, everyday new business problems, but also the normal live problems. and the responsibility to have all that on you. The motivation has to be there to keep you going every day. What is that motivation for you?

Replies

Masim beast
The joy of learning and growing.
Michael Stan
@tara_fitzgerald Hmmm, are you doing something to influence that future?
Michael Stan
@elenat which one are you playing at the moment?
Arlie Rutherford
stress of work wake me in morning
Jack Rhodes
My dreams Gets up me in the morning I want to convert my dreams in reality.
Michael Stan
@jack_rhodes2 Nice! what is your dream then?
Arz
The fear of being poor 😂
Michael Stan
@arzmn That is a good one, what are you doing to go about that?
Ashley
alarm & money😂
Maxim Melnik
1 word and 1 word only, Purpose
AmazingSylvia
Responsibility and my coffee
Chusana Prasertkul
I think the reason changes as the project progresses. Today, I just launched my product and I wanted to tell the world about it. The journey to crafting it has been enjoyable as this has been the idea that's been brewing in the past two years. But if you're asking about something deeper - like why did you leave a stable full-time job to pursue this project? It would be because of a strong belief that my product can really solve a problem. And the problem is of confusion and frustration. The notion behind my product is "everyone who invests should know how to valuate a company". The era of institutional integrity is gone so we want to empower individuals to take control of their investments.
Michael Stan
@chusana but is it not the case that majority of the companies on the stock market are over priced, especially the one in the first 100?
Chusana Prasertkul
@michaelstan it's a great question! We believe investors should always estimate their own intrinsic value of a company. An overpriced stock for you could be an undervalued stock for me because of our differing assumptions of the company's future performance. In addition, an investor may knowingly choose to buy overpriced stock for various reasons such as someone who is an unwavering believer of Apple, which has a kind of 'moat' that allows it to trade at a premium pretty much all of the time. The key is to know what "that value" is for you. Value investing is about building wealth steadily and surely. It takes a commitment to learning, a steady hand when the market is turbulent, and a long-term vision that sees beyond the present to the potential of the future.