What features would make a task app worth paying $2.99 / month?

Paco Sainz
9 replies
Hey guys, I'm building a task app with a focus on ADHD and was wondering what kind of features you use the most (and can't live without) if you currently use an app for productivity. Bonus: What feature do you want that you can't find in a todo/productivity app?

Replies

Paul Sutton
Widgets to display tasks on the homescreen, or even better the lock screen.
Paul Sutton
@paco_s Sounds weird but maybe screen time? I tend to get distracted with social medias, and it might be powerful to see how much time I spent using them today next to my tasks.
Paco Sainz
@robert_sutton1 What else beside tasks would you like to include in widgets?
Paco Sainz
@robert_sutton1 I'm not sure if the API for iOS will allow it, but adding to your idea, I think it would be great to be able to start a timer for a task and see how many distractions you incurred before finish the task with those stats!
Paul Sutton
@paco_s Agreed, that would be a great feature!
Burak SERPEN
Less text-oriented UX design pls... 😂
Paco Sainz
@brksrpn What do you mean by that? I'm actually thinking of adding emoji icons hehe!
Philip Snyder
Intense notifications if I don't complete tasks - text me, email me, whatever. Deep analytics about task completion etc
Paco Sainz
@philipsnyder I've been thinking about deep analytics with machine learning. I hadn't thought about the spamming with texts, it's actually a great idea!