What excites you about AI the most?

Jakub Zakrzewski
17 replies

Replies

Mathias Åsberg
The massive wave of innovation that are about to take place!
Jakub Zakrzewski
@mathias_asberg I completely agree with you! The potential for innovation in the field of AI is enormous, and we are only beginning to scratch the surface of what's possible.
Eric Beans
Today looking around my house it’s AI maid services followed by gardening
Jakub Zakrzewski
@happhi That's an interesting observation! AI will definitely transform the way we approach household tasks.
Simon Olson
The fact that it is becoming accessible for many business where it’s been super expensive to run implementation projects in the past.
Jakub Zakrzewski
@simon_olsn That's an excellent point! This democratization of AI is opening up new opportunities for innovation and growth across many industries.
We can expect even more exciting things from AI as the technology progresses and becomes more widespread so there’s no doubt it will continue to be part of our everyday lives in the future.
Mihir Chouhan
The rapid innovation that awaits and how people will adapt to the new technology available. For example how teachers will work around students using ChatGPT for their assignments
Damdi Pawłowski
Getting rid of repetitive, boring work xD
Rana Ahmed Waheed
AI has the potential to transform industries and solve complex problems, which is incredibly exciting.
Jerry
It let me work less with tedious jobs and play more with the new tech
Sidra Arif Ali
I am excited about the potential of AI to help us better understand complex data and make more informed decisions.
BiglySales
AI can help with ANYTHING!💯
Jyoti Kanabar
I like how AI automates and delivers faster result but still requires some sort of authority to control it (applicable in certain cases)