What entrepreneurship movies/shows would you recommend on streaming platforms?

Jakub Piskor
14 replies
Hey friends! I have a free weekend, and I would like to watch a good entrepreneurship movie or TV show. What would you recommend? (on Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon, Apple+) [Besides Silicon Valley, The Social Network and Jobs] Thanks a lot!

Replies

Godzilla X
I really like your website. It's really fun and I would like to introduce some fun things that bring smiles and laughter to you. How do you try to access the web ดูหนังออนไลน์
Sergio Zaciu
asking me the questions I love to answer xD Lesser-known stuff that comes to mind: 99 HOMES, JOY, MARGIN CALL, THE FOUNDER, GET SHORTY, JERRY MAGUIRE and the all time great films about the follies of entrepreneurship, THERE WILL BE BLOOD and CITIZEN KANE I'm building an app to help with the streaming service choice paralysis problem, and create a community for video-based movie/tv recommendations. Hmu on IG @szaciu if you like :)
Jakub Piskor
@szaciu thanks a lot! I'm curious about your app as I'm constantly paralyzed which movie should I watch on streaming platforms. :)
WeCrashed, The Dropout, Super Pumped - Mostly based on the true stories. For drama - Suits, Billions, Succession, Mad Men, and The Apprentice UK
Jakub Piskor
@maxwellcdavis Wow I didn't know that "WeCrashed, The Dropout and Super Pumped" is already out there! That is awesome, thanks for recommendations.
Luka Vasic
The Social Network - I mean it's about Facebook, one of the biggest stories ever The Founder - Great movie about how McDonalds was built, from just a restaurant to an empire by one man The Pursuit of Happiness - Not so much about entrepreneurship, but struggling to make it in the business world starting from a door to door salesman
grozza
99 Houses really is one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's definitely one of the movies that will make it into the top movies I've seen in 2022. I just love movies. It's a way for me to relax, unwind, and feel that atmosphere that you miss. I even have a home cinema set up in my house. I download movies on torrent (pirate bay torrent explained) and enjoy watching them every night!
Geetanjali Shrivastava
Startup on Netflix for a very dramatised version of the life. More focus on crime and shady dealings, than tech, or the real startup journey, but it's an entertaining show, with good acting. 😀
Jakub Piskor
@geetanjalishrivastava Thanks. I saw the first 3 episodes and stopped watching. Maybe I will try it again in the future.
Nick Bess
Here is my list (it seems nobody mentioned these tv shows yet): Good Leader The Office The Sopranos House of Cards Billions I found most of them in the library of Crew Kodi addon https://www.firestickhow.com/the... if someone is interested and also uses a firestick.
lemmybaldino
There are a lot of entrepreneurship-related movies on the Internet these days. I recently watched a film about money laundering based on real events. The information I received there is very useful and interesting. The banking system can't be perfect, and finding vulnerabilities is always possible. I watched the film here หนังใหม่ 2022 https://www.999flix.com/movie ; on this site, you can watch any film or series of good quality for free. Especially pleasing is that you do not even have to watch ads.