What drives you forward each day?

Armin Li
23 replies
As an indie hacker and entrepreneur, what drives you forward each day? For me, I work many hours daily. At https://askgen.ie we're building the AI army of the future, AI agents for humanity. This grand vision always keeps me energized. How about you?

Replies

Ilya  Yarovykh
Metaamphetamine (c) Elon Mask ))))))))
Krishna Kumar
Hope. I am serious
Katherine Collins
What drives me forward each day is the unyielding passion to make a positive impact on the lives of others, inspiring change and leaving a lasting legacy.
Retirement, so I can become a contributing member towards my local community
Anja Nevedja
Setting myself goals hard to achieve.
Hugo Wagnersen
Making profit of my business idea.
Mark Pavlyukovskyy
My drive to learn, grow, and achieve keeps me moving forward each day.
Gloria Russell
What keeps me going day in and day out? Well, it's the thrill of the hustle and the passion for what I do. Waking up each morning with that fire in my belly, ready to take on new challenges and make things happen, that's what drives me forward.
Trevor White
The idea of maxing out at 3 subscribers to my Unlimited Software Development Subscription I launched today.
Mei
My vision for the kind of life I want to create for myself.
Sakshi Gahlawat
My personal values and beliefs.
lily puch
My children. Not just to provide for them but to set a good example.
David Tse
My amazing team that has joined me in this crazy risky venture, to solve a real problem in the electric vehicle space.
Mehsaan Sheikh
I am setting small goals on a daily and weekly basis to get a boost from my achievements. For instance, i am running an e-commerce store in Ajmaan and set daily tasks to perform on my website. Like whether to add new products, optimize website speed, etc.
Indu Thangamuthu
So I don't have to be overdependent on others and be more independent and successful, both, now and in future after retirement.
Avery Hannah
Just picture how terrible it would be to realize you lost your Bitcoin wallet. Losing your keys to a treasure chest full of digital gold is like that. Don't worry, though! Many people have been helped by Daniel Meuli Web Recovery to successfully recover their lost Bitcoin. This case study tells the tale of a client who believed their Bitcoin was lost forever, but Daniel Meuli Web Recovery was able to perform their magic and get them back their priceless assets. The digital equivalent of quicksand is phishing scams. You could end up in a difficult scenario with only one misstep. But fear not— Daniel Meuli Web Recovery is available to assist you. We follow the story of a client who unintentionally fell for a phishing scam and lost access to their Bitcoin in this case study. Daniel Meuli Web Recovery's proficiency enabled them to successfully negotiate the murky waters of deceit and retrieve their pilfered money. Daniel Meuli Web Recovery is far superior to the competition when it comes to finding lost or stolen Bitcoin. Their team of professionals is the best option for all of your Bitcoin recovery needs because they have a plethora of expertise and experience in the cryptocurrency space. Daniel Meuli Web Recovery's experience guarantees that you're in good hands no matter what the situation. Actions speak louder than words, and Daniel Meuli Web Recovery's track record is a symphony of successful Bitcoin retrievals. Countless individuals including myself have entrusted their lost or stolen Bitcoin to Daniel Meuli Web Recovery, and time and again, they have delivered exceptional results. With a string of satisfied clients singing their praises, it's clear that Daniel Meuli Web Recovery is the real deal. The helpful Daniel Meuli you require at your side is Daniel Meuli Web Recovery. For innumerable others, they have made the impossibly possible thanks to their incredible skill, unmatched experience, and tiny bit of magic. Trust in their knowledge, rely on their experience, and take action today to reclaim what's rightfully yours. Remember, with Daniel Meuli Web Recovery, your Bitcoin is never truly lost. Call info: WhatsApp: +.39.35.12.01.35.28 Or Telegram (@) Danielmeuli You Can also Email: Danielmeuliweberecovery (@) email . come
Aris Nakos
It's gratifying to see an idea come to life and to earn income for it.
Linda Louis
For me I am putting 3 hours daily since I am schedule to launch my website on 30th January. This keeps me looking forward and eager to complete my project at least to the good stage of MPV.
Chris Liam
A glimpse of the Future that's waiting for me....