What does your typical day look like as a founder, and how do you manage work-life balance?

Kyla De Leon
4 replies

Replies

Bobby Thompson
my typical day involves a rigorous schedule starting with a 6:00 AM workout, followed by a review of emails and meetings with the team to strategize on product development, engaging with clients and investors throughout the afternoon, and winding down with family dinner at 7:00 PM, while managing work-life balance by adhering to a strict cut-off time for work-related tasks and reserving weekends for personal hobbies and quality time with loved ones.
Abhinay kumar
starting the day with taking a look at tasks lined up, having a focussed work session for first 3-4 hours. Then have a quick nap during afternoons, if I have call then then nap takes a back seat :) Usually try to fit in any physical activity (walking, light gym) during the evenings. Have second shift of work during evenings. Being a tech founder, I try to do my tech based long stretched work during the day and afternoon and do reachout, meetings and sales mostly during the evenings and nights. Also because I am in the Indian Time zone and we have been trying to sell mostly to US clients. In terms of work-life balance in general. Usually try to take breaks or light work days on 1 day of the week, usually a weekend day. Though top be honest it has been a bit difficult for past few days because of the upcoming launch that we have for 17th Aug. Btw, would love any support from you for our launch on 17th. Please do follow the SayData's product page (hover over the launching soon icon besides my name above) to get notified on launch day. Would appreciate your support on launch day.