What does your morning routine look like?

Nikhil Mehra
17 replies

Replies

Nazli Celebi
a nice black coffee with a milk foam :) and start working till I wake up
Sean P.
For me, my morning routine usually starts with catching up on the latest news and trends in the AI industry. It's such a fast-moving field, and I like to stay up-to-date on what other founders and experts are talking about. Then, depending on the day of the week, I'll dive into a deep work session where I can focus on building and improving our product. I find that this routine helps me stay informed and productive throughout the day.
For me first thing is to take the kiddos to school, then I come back and get ready for work!
Ben Katz
Wake up ~530 and head into work, get there ~630 and spend the first hour working on my newsletter / other projects.
Nikhil Mehra
@benjamin_katz2 great would love to subscribe to your newsletter. Do share the link if ready and good luck
Mehran Najafi
Drinking a glass of water > 20 mins of sunlight / walk > journaling > coffee > start first 4-hour session of deep work
Sariah Mansoor
I am the most productive in the morning but I like to start my day on a slow, peaceful note before I start working so I wake up pretty early. I take around 1.5 - 2 hours to work out, pray, have tea and spend some time with my cats and then start working. My mornings are my favorite part of the day and I think the routine works pretty well for me!
Nikhil Mehra
@sariah_mansoor1 Great Sairah, very similar to mine. Water, sunlight, praying, heavy breakfast and then kickstart deep work 😀
Anoir Houmou
Coffee and get straight to working on RECRD
John Koo
- wakes up around 4am - prep coffee, and get myself ready for 15min - sit down in my study and organize my reading note from the day before to obsidian for 30~60min - set task priorities for the day for 15min - eat breakfast for 30min while watching some news - start the day with second cup of coffee!
Nikhil Mehra
@imjohnkoo that’s great to have such a fixed routine, one thing I read was to avoid caffeine till 90 mns after you wake up so rest sounds pretty intense