What does online networking mean for you?

Ernest Pall
3 replies
What are the expected key values of participation in a community for you? Do you experience any struggles networking online nowadays?

Replies

Ritu Soni
I didn't give it much importance until I had to launch on Product Hunt. Basically, it's everything. I will be blunt, even if your product isn't that good as compared to other products launched that day, you can easily grab huge upvotes. But hey, it doesn't mean if you don't have networks, you can't be on top. A good product will shine no matter what.
Tegan Bradleys
A way to connect with people from all over the world. Online networking allows me to connect with people from different cultures, backgrounds, and professions. This helps me to learn new things, gain new perspectives, and build relationships with people who can help me in my career.
savio lavino
A way to find mentors and sponsors. Online networking can help me to find mentors and sponsors who can help me with my career goals. I can connect with people who have experience in my field and who can provide me with guidance and support.