What does consume your time and energy the most?

Sefa Sarıkaya
60 replies
And do you use automation to reduce that?

Replies

Roberto Morais
In my case, it was meetings. I couldn't find any automation for it. After I quit to start building my products, I think it's research. I'm considering some automation for idea generation or research storage and consumption but not sure yet.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@robertomorais But now you know an automation tool that can help you with your meetings,. Check out this tool and detailed review here: https://medium.com/@software_guy...
Sefa Sarıkaya
@robertomorais Research is a really time consuming part. Some articles are perfectly linked so I jump from one to another.
Satish Kumar Veluri
Sales calls and meetings.. not sure how automation can be done.. However there are other areas where I use automation and definitely saves quality time.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@satish_kumar_veluri That's good, what are some good tools for automation that you use in your daily life.
Sefa Sarıkaya
@satish_kumar_veluri Maybe a questionary would help you. You can ask questions as a form instead of making a discovery call.
Satish Kumar Veluri
@sefasarikaya Depends upon your product, target audience and their geographical location.
Failmane
Определенно, встречи в реальной жизни требуют слишком много эмоций и энергии.
Henry
Outside the work, it is social media
Adams Parker
Travelling to the work 😣
Sefa Sarıkaya
@adams_parker Did remote work fail during the pandemic?
Sefa Sarıkaya
@shushant_lakhyani I suppose it is not your area of expertize. You might postpone it until you can hire a pro.
pixie2
Doing work that I don't know how to do or don't like doing. It could be anything, like cleaning or repairing. I'd rather spend more time at work and pay a professional for the job than have to figure out how to fix a broken faucet myself. Therefore, for me, handyman are almost sacred people who should receive decent pay for their work.
Harshavardhan Reddy
Earlier for me it was travel and meetings.. Now , just meetings and calls Bit relieved , as automation can not achieve full solution for this .. However there are other areas where I use automation and definitely saves quality time and energy
Sefa Sarıkaya
@harsha_vardhan01 Travel around or travel to the work? What did change now?
Tirupati Reddy Dontireddy
In my case, Subject research, new content search
Sefa Sarıkaya
@tiru A subject tip: You can check the reviews of your competitor's product and create a content about solving their negative points.
Dan Borel
Finding a solution to a particular problem is very exciting for me, but at the same time it takes a lot of energy and time.
Xdio Gawer
well I have no interest in gaming and sports I like to read books articles and giving online quiz on platforms like Telenor today answer it also gives you a job opportunity if you pass the test and increase your general knowledge.
Swapratim Roy
Sales pitching, calling, cold mailing and running campaigns. Although building a product/platform is cool (I love to build products) but without customers inflow it can die fast. I find no true automation for getting customers (relationship building is unfortunately not a matter of automation yet) and that takes up a lots of time and effort for my startup.
Sefa Sarıkaya
@swapratim_roy Have you tried finding a CMO co-founder?
Colin Johnson
Thinking about fundraising, currently
Alexey Xerov
Other then work and home management. Social media consume all the spare time.
Sefa Sarıkaya
@alexey_xerov How would you like to replace that?
Nancy Talton
Определенно
Divya
My work calls