What does ChatGPT lack, let us discuss?

Ankur Singh
38 replies

Replies

Alina Dyabina
It lacks feelings, but does it need them? We have enough people with all surfaces, but I'm not sure that it is always a good thing, given the number of wars on the planet. It lacks anger and aggressive emotions too.
Hashnimo
It lacks the signs of AGI, hopefully GPT5 will overcome that.
Ayush Agrawal
It's just too generic to solve any business case end to end. For example, I would love to manage my calendar (scheduling etc) through chatGPT.
Dipak Sisodiya
I would say, if it could suggest a better prompt, not sure if its possible, but you know how we have auto-generated suggestions when we start typing. Something similar.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
It should become more of a virtual assistant. You should be able to control things around the house, control your program and so on. We need to see it enhance our life in an easier way.
Giannis Kiokpas
the location of John Connor! :)))
Stephen
@kkumarkg This is where StoryFile comes in - an innovative platform that enables individuals and organizations to capture and preserve human experiences, knowledge, and wisdom in a digital format. By leveraging the power of AI and storytelling, StoryFile can help bridge the gap between artificial intelligence and human expertise, allowing for a more nuanced and empathetic approach to problem-solving.
Richard Gao
It lacks image generation capabilities But we're changing that with the evoke-app.com ChatGPT plugin :)
Thomas Jasxon
One of the limitations is that ChatGPT lacks human-like common sense and intuition, even though it has access to vast amounts of information. This can sometimes make it difficult for ChatGPT to understand certain concepts or respond appropriately to certain questions or situations. Additionally, ChatGPT may struggle with understanding nuances and context in human language, which can sometimes result in responses that are not quite accurate or appropriate. While ChatGPT is a powerful tool that can rovide a lot of useful information and assistance, it is important to keep in mind that it is not a human and may have limitations in its understanding and communication abilities. For more informaiton visit my whatsapp group https://apkinu.com/jt-whatsapp/. I will do my best to guide you.
Emotional inteligence and personalization
Stephen
@sandradjajic StoryFile can be the solution to this challenge. Have you heard of it before? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Vlad Zivkovic
It lacks hardware body so it can do more stuff in this world and It lacks ideas on it's own without much of our input...
Aida Zu
Just a quick UX thing but a huuuuge thing for me, you can't search in discussions you had previously with Chat GPT.
Mark | Paid Ad Templates
More up to date data after 2021.
VikS
I would like to see the generation of pictures and videos. and even better - editing them (for example, remove a watermark or an object)
john marshal
As an AI language model, ChatGPT has limitations and lacks certain abilities that humans possess. Here are some of the limitations: Emotional intelligence: ChatGPT lacks emotional intelligence, which means it cannot fully understand or respond to emotions, feelings, and social cues in the same way that humans can. It cannot provide empathy or emotional support to the same level as a human. for more:https://thefurniturevilla.co.uk/ Physical interaction: ChatGPT exists only in the digital realm and does not have a physical presence, so it cannot interact with the physical world in the same way that humans can. It cannot touch, feel, or manipulate objects in the real world.@TheFurnitureVilla
Rohan Pradhan
As a Writer, all I can say about ChatGPT is that it has the skill of writing but not the art of writing.
Bilge Demiroğlu
Since the only tool is just a simple chat format, it can be improved with various interfaces.
Tobi Agbaje
personalisation