What do you think are the best ways to market a product or service?

Shreyanshi Gupta
24 replies

Replies

Hussain Shah
There are a lot of ways to market a product or service, but it's a lot easier to fail if you don't know your target audience. The best ways to market a product or service would be through social media, email marketing, direct mail, and print ads. It's a great idea to sign up with a marketing firm to help you get the most out of your advertising efforts.
Vibhor Gajbhiye
Well-defining 4Ps, planning a comprehensive GTM strategy, and most important - figuring out your TG and the touchpoints to reach them.
Divya
Use channels where your audience is.
Yassin Bouacherine
If you have a product, that's already great! Then, just know what your product does well and pinpoint the pain it solves. Next, try to look online for communities that are looking for those types of solutions. Give it for free access and see how it's being received by them. Be responsive and do the appropriate iterations based on the feedback. Repeat the process and I think, the product will market itself through word of mouth. You could later adopt a more aggressive approach for the marketing content etc...but if you start as a startup, money is tight! I think that approach is the one that makes more sense to me. Go simple first then you could try to go with a more complex marketing strategy. Cheers.
Varun Varma
Study your ICP to understand where they spend time. Focus on "Where"
Victoria Sirenko
I think it's to write quality content.
Angeli Zhao
@victoriasirenko As a fellow copywriter, any tips?
Launching soon!
Well-defined target market, 5 p's, and USP. Use of social media and digital platforms.
Soumya Chaturvedi
There are many ways to market a product or service, but the most effective methods usually involve combining multiple strategies. One way to start is by doing customer research and understanding your target audience's needs. Then, create content that addresses those needs in an engaging and interesting way. You should also use social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to reach out to potential customers directly. Finally, spend time building relationships with them so that they feel inclined to promote your product or service on their own accord.
Humayun Rasheed
All the digital channels go hand in hand whether it be SEM, SMM, or SEO but all in all, SEO is most reliable thing to put effort into as it converts your Shopify store to a brand with permanent audience Look here at this Shopify store for clearance https://shardblades.com
Kwesi Peyna
Cultivating an active community around the product using social media.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
There are many ways to market a product or service like building its authority on social sites, or I can help you market it by writing a detailed review of your product on my blog. Ping me at thesoftwareguy1994 at gmail.com with your name and product name as the subject.