What do you think about the future of programming?

Deniz AY
55 replies
Hi Hunters, Share your thoughts on the future of coding, from AI's role in development to the impact of quantum computing. Join the discussion and be part of shaping the programming landscape. Let's explore the possibilities together!

Replies

Ahmed Khairy
Syntax errors will eventually become history
Ujjwal Singh Baghel
With the rise of AI, we can expect more automation and smarter tools to assist developers.
Yuki Ogino
Programmer will use display glasses and AI will suggest code using its eye tracing system.
Mathis Vella
@sentry_co Have you used Bubble ? :)
André J
Launching soon!
@mathis_vella If your building something where the innovation is mostly business innovation. Then it's great. If you're building something where the innovation is the tech product. Then you need to use a none no code stack. I do think prompt-coding is almost as effective as no-code. I see more a more none-coders with no dev experience wipp up awesome stuff with prompt-code. It's basically best of both worlds. full customisation + pre-made components at your finger tips. And this is just the start. SO in a few years I think ai prompt coding will be so advanced that you not just create technology with it but also iterate it by just describing what you want it to do. I touch on ai prompt coding here: https://shorturl.at/jwy28
Ioan Ivanov
In the coming years, programming will see the integration of AI as a supportive tool for programmers, rather than a complete replacement. It will be a collaborative partnership between humans and AI, leading to more efficient and innovative solutions.
Xavier JJ
@ioan_ivanov Do you think there will be lesser programmers needed? Since AI is doing 70-80% of the heavy lifting
Back Links
The future of programming is a thrilling space, with AI and quantum computing set to make big impacts. For game modification, websites like "geometrydashapks.net" demonstrate how developers tweak games by modifying data, creating custom mods, and sharing them with the community. Check it out: geometrydashapks.net. Exciting times ahead!
Xavier JJ
@back_links22 Is geometrydash the mobile game where the blocks jump?
Daniil Volynkin
High-level pseudocode will swallow us to the singularity
Amanda Silmon
Its a new technologie
Maksym Skrypka
I agree that AI will help programmers, not replace them
Amelia Charlie
programming is a good thing for future
Anna Jack
its good for future
Jawad Tijani
In my opinion, AI will increasingly become a key component of programming.
Xavier JJ
In my opinion, the programmers set the 'context' of the code while the AI does the heavy lifting(A.K.A) boiler plate for the programmers.
AI will replace unskilled programmers. The value of qualified programmers will increase even more.
Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
it's me. I am the future of programming
It's great, and is becoming interesting. I believe that AI is going to empower more creators in programming, and allow the engineering part of programming to be a lot more efficient. In my view, AI is going to have a great impact on programming, and allow engineers to finally be the Rockstars that they are.
Max
I believe in AI, but all the solutions I saw had to be further reviewed. I can say for sure that AI will not replace developers in the near future.
I think the future of coding is exciting especially given how AI and quantum computing have been evolving! As for AI, I don't think it will ever replace devs, but instead, it's going to work as an optimization tool, especially for tedious tasks (and eventually debugging). What challenges and opportunities do you foresee for programmers? I'm eager to hear your thoughts and insights on these topics!
Philip Daineka
My bet is that gradually we will get rid of programmers. Instead, users who are able to create good prompts will be considered "engineers". For example even now with our tool, it is possible to generate custom CRM, ERP, or business apps based on their descriptions. What is going to become possible in 2 years?