What do you think about AI generated presentations?

Julia Malovitsa
7 replies
We have developed a product prototype to create presentations using AI on primary data. You can input an arbitrary task and let our cutting-edge AI technology handle the rest, or use our easy-to-use templates to streamline the process even further. You’ll get ready made presentation in 2 minutes. And if you need to make changes, our system allows you to regenerate text on a slide according to user comments, or even create a speaker's introductory speech. And the list of all the features of our product is not limited by these basic functions that we presented here. What do you think about this product? Would you use such tool in your work? Or maybe you already know similar applications on the market?

Replies

Ariq
It's a useful product that saves time! I use it to generate quick presentations that don't require a sophisticated design. At the moment, there are not many AI-generated presentations available. You can view the complete list on my website https://aidesignresource.com/pre...
Nikita
i think it's definitely a great idea but PH probably isn't the place to market it.
Julia Malovitsa
@girlintheframe thanks for your comment) could you, please, advise some platforms that are better to market our product?
Nikita
@girlintheframe you can probably start with linkedin, PH isn't bad and you should promote here as well for sure reddit can be a great distribution channel for you.
Nikita
also I've already seen people selling AI generated slides. the idea is validated already
Richard Gao
I think they'd save a lot of time!