What do you think about AI-generated photos? Do you use them in your projects?

Lindsay Davis
21 replies
As AI visuals intertwine, do you find AI-generated photos sparking new realms of creative exploration? I'm curious to know your opinion and experience, as we'll launch Human Generator soon, which you can use to create realistic photos of people. Some examples: What do you think? Would you use such photos in your projects?

Replies

Antonio Ricca
We live in a period of progress and artificial intelligence has already shown successful results. But programs cannot think through everything perfectly, and it seems to me that the human factor still plays an important role even in retouching pictures. Recently I decided to read more about working on photographs. I understood how to work with colors and light. I think that a person feels all the nuances better and can correct a photo more accurately than any program.
Andrey Bozhjev
Yes, we use that kind of content. This spring we celebrated the birthday of our service and held a book festival. We used content made by Midjourney for social media posts.
Lindsay Davis
@andrey_bozhjev Awesome! Using content from Midjourney for your social media posts was a great choice – it must have made your posts really engaging!
Doris
They look super realistic 😮
Pleasure Meditation
I absolutely believe it will open doors of creativity. I'm only just NOW thinking about the potential. Give me a few days. :-)
Melissa Washington
I find AI-generated photos to be a fascinating blend of technology and art, offering unique and customizable imagery that I have utilized in various projects, particularly in design and multimedia applications where traditional photography might not suffice.
Igor Lysenko
Project owners can use this, but I think AI still lacks the senses artists have to take great photos.
Lindsay Davis
@ixord Yes, sometimes the human touch is necessary. But what about Human Generator? It works pretty well, doesn't it?
John Cox
My start up creates these types of images so we definitely use them! It's www.thinkdiffusion.com and it runs stable diffusion in the cloud!
Sergey Firkin
This is excellent solution, love it.
David Usher
AI pics? Super cool tech! Haven't used 'em yet, but I'm keeping a keen eye on the creative possibilities 📸
Alex Dinn
AI-generated photos? They're like a digital Picasso, creating images from algorithms. I haven't employed them in my work yet, but the thought of AI crafting visuals is mind-blowing. I'm stoked to see how this tech shakes up the creative scene!
Andrew Edgar
I think AI-generated photos – a glimpse into the future of imagery!
akira miyazaki
I think ai image generator tools can unleash people's imagination, help them to be more productive, and create more incredible and superb works of art. There is a really amazing tool called VanceAI image generator(https://vanceai.com/ja/image-generator/ which can take advantage of prompts to output ai generated photos within seconds. It's really worth to have a try.